What is your return policy?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your final product. Before we begin your process, we will review the entire commission to make sure both Customer and Artist are on the same page.
- The Artist will provide a rough outline/sketch of how they visualize the piece before they start and the Customer will receive a photo of the final piece prior to mailing.
- You may request any reasonable changes to the artwork from the Artist without cost.
- TCAN will ask you to then approve the photo of the final product before the artwork is shipped.
- If within 30 days of receiving your piece you realize that you are unsatisfied with it, then you may return the undamaged artwork to the TCAN headquarters. TCAN will credit you the purchase amount minus a $500 restocking free.
How much does a commissioned piece of art cost?
The cost of each commissioned piece varies depending on the size, base, medium etc. Our average commission will cost between $800 – $1,000. You can use this Price Estimator to help!
How much does shipping costs?
The cost of shipping each commissioned piece varies depending on the size, base, medium etc. We charge a flat fee based on the aspects of the work. Our average shipping will cost between $100-$150. Please note some mediums may incur revised pricing such as metal or glass.
Do you offer Gift Cards?
Yes. You can find them here.
What do I do if my artwork is damaged upon arrival?
When you receive your artwork please make sure to save the original packaging while you inspect the art for damages. If the artwork was damaged in transit take digital photos of the damage, repackage the art in the original box with all packaging materials as they are needed when processing the claim and contact email@example.com within 24 hours.
How long does the process take?
We strive to have Artists finish pieces within 12 weeks once the creative process has begun. However there are times with a specific Artist would not be able to begin the creative process for any set number of days or weeks. This would be discussed with you during the confirmation phase. If the time frame doesn’t work for you we can put you in touch with another Artist, you may select a new Artist yourself, or we can reimburse you the down deposit you have paid.
After you accept the final piece and pay the remaining balance it will be shipped within 3 business days and should arrive to you within an additional 7-10 business days. You will receive a tracking number so you can see when your artwork is expected to arrive.
Please do take note that neither TCAN nor the Artist is responsible for shipping delays.
Do you offer any payment plans for purchasing?
Currently we do not.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We process payments securely through PayPal invoicing and accept all major credit cards or PayPal funds.
Can my artwork be framed?
Currently, we do not offer framing as a feature on our site. However you can of course frame your piece once received.
Where are you located?
The Commissioned Art Network is based out of Flowery Branch, Georgia.
How can I get in contact with you?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general sales inquiries/questions.