What is your Process?
You can review our whole Process here.
What is your return policy?
- We want you to be 100% satisfied with your final product. Before we begin your process, we will review the entire commission to make sure both Customer and Artist are on the same page.
- The Artist will provide a rough/outline/sketch of how they visualize the piece before they start and the Customer will receive a digital proof of the final piece prior to shipping.
- Any requests made after the original confirmation will need to be discussed as requested. Any change, no matter how small, may require additional payment. Any request made will not move forward without agreement between the Artist and the Customer.
- TCAN will ask you to then approve the final proof before the artwork is shipped.
- If within 30 days of receiving your piece you realize that you are unsatisfied with it and would like alterations made we can discuss what you would like done. If both the Customer and the Artist are in approval we will proceed based on the specific conditions agreed upon.
- If within 30 days of receiving your piece you realize that you are unsatisfied with the Commission and do not want any alterations then you may return the undamaged artwork to the TCAN headquarters. TCAN will credit you the purchase amount minus a 60% restocking free. Shipping will not be reimbursed.
How much does a commissioned piece of art cost?
How much does shipping costs?
The cost of shipping each commissioned piece varies depending on the size, base, medium etc. We charge a flat fee based on the aspects of the work. Our average shipping will cost between $100-$150. Please note some mediums may incur revised pricing such as metal or glass.
Do you offer Gift Cards?
Yes. You can find them here.
What do I do if my artwork is damaged upon arrival?
When you receive your artwork please make sure to save the original packaging while you inspect the Commission for damages. If the Commission was damaged in transit take digital photos of the damage, repackage the art in the original box with all packaging materials as they are needed when processing the claim and contact email@example.com within 24 hours. We will walk you through the steps.
How long does the process take?
We strive to have Artists finish pieces within 12 weeks once the creative process has begun. However there are times with a specific Artist would not be able to begin the creative process for any set number of days or weeks. This would be discussed with you during the confirmation phase. If the time frame doesn’t work for you we can put you in touch with another Artist or you may select a new Artist yourself.
After you accept the Commission is completed and there is no balance on your account the Commission will be shipped within 3 business days and should arrive to you within an additional 7-10 business days. You will receive a tracking number so you can see when your artwork is expected to arrive.
Please do take note that neither TCAN nor the Artist is responsible for shipping delays.
Do you offer any payment plans for purchasing?
Currently we do not.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Currently we process payments securely through PayPal and accept all major credit cards or PayPal funds.
Can my artwork be framed?
Currently we do not offer framing as a feature on our site. However you can of course frame your piece once received.
Where are you located?
The Commissioned Art Network is based out of Flowery Branch, Georgia. However our Artists are spread out nationally.
How can I get in contact with you?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for general sales inquiries/questions.